Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dallas Symphony Orchestra

I introduced Isabella to one of my loves- the symphony! I started enjoying the symphony when I was in junior high and played the french horn. My band teacher Mr. Tull played trombone in the Austin Symphony Orchestra, and he would give away tickets to students as an award after we would compete for 1st chair...needless to say I was 1st chair quite a bit! :) Isabella and I went to enjoy the music from The Magical World of Walt Disney. There was a huge screen playing scenes from the Disney movies: The Little Mermaid, Hercules, Mary Poppins, and Beauty and The Beast. Unfortunately, due to traffic/construction in downtown Dallas we missed a few numbers, but Isabella really enjoyed herself, and wants to go back to see/hear the symphony--imagine how proud I am! She says the cymbals were her favorite! Here are a few pictures of us all dolled up and ready to go!


2 comments:

Autumn said...

I didn't realize you started a blog too! Love it! Y'all have such a beautiful family! I'm glad I can keep up with you guys! :)

Photos By Shea said...

You two are beautiful!