Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ethan's 1st Haircut

We took Ethan to get his 1st haircut today. James has been bugging me to do this for months now! He says he looked like a girl, and it was getting to the point where I couldn't argue anymore. Everywhere we go someone mistakes him for a girl, ignoring the fact he's in head-to-toe BLUE! So next week is his 1st bday, and he'll be taking school pictures next week, so I finally gave in. We took him to Toys R Us "Cool Cuts," and they did a great job. They give you this keepsake card, with a polaroid pic, and a little pocket in the card to save locks of his hair.
I fought back the tears because this haircut has really made him look so BIG! (I am not going to lie, I am tearing up now).

I can't believe our son will be 1!

Polaroid Pic :



1 comment:

nita said...

He's such a big boy now, Dawn! The pics are adorable - what a milestone!